30.9.10

For those who enjoy British science fiction about time travelling Doctors in boxes created by the BBC..

I'm not too sure how the conversation came up, maybe me and Will Reddish were talking about people we hate, maybe we were talking about the time-space continuum, maybe we were discussing how I still have Nik's sonic screwdriver, however the conversation went a little like this.


Me: Urgh, but I HATE River Song... and Martha, Martha's lame! 
Will: I don't really mind Martha, I quite like her, but I don't like River song.
 Me: What? Martha's lame, it goes Rose, Amy, Catherine Tate (because no one ever calls her by          her Doctor Who character name) and Martha.  
Will: No, not at all, Rose, Martha, Amy, Catherine Tate...  
ect....


Will:  Anyway, you do know that Amy and River are the same person?
And there it was. Will just put it out there, and it was never going to be taken away and go back in. River and Amy.. the same person.. Could it be? - "No, Never, not even a possibility" my response was. He carried on with this to talk about how on the last episode of doctor who of the last series (if you haven't seen it, I will warn you, with much irony... Spoilers)  That River goes to the wedding of Amy and Rory and gives as them - as part of the wedding "something old, something new" tradition her Tardis like diary, the diary however is blank. We know already however that it has; in previous episodes had writing in it. Therefore, if the blank diary is passed to Amy and in the future River owns it with its writing, they must be the same person.


Anyway, I challenge you fans to go onto the forums I have spent far to much time on and check these arguments out. I rang round a couple of my friends to ask there opinions on the matter, and it is only Will Reddish and Daniel Jolly that think it. 


I would like more opinions and arguments, it has literally been in my mind since lunch yesterday and will be until we find out more in a new episode. Thankyou very much, anyone, please comment on this post. 

God bless Doctor Who, L x


No comments:

Post a Comment