4.9.11

I don't like talking to people I know, but strangers, I have no problem with.

When I create "events" on Facebook for me and the (once again, rather outdated but ever so loosely named) "JT Crew" I always use a picture of Larry David. There is no real reason for this, I just love him and on the last event there was which was created by Will (Reddish,) he too used a photo of Larry. This is something I fear I won't be able to do when we all move about and so about 10 minutes ago I decided to make an event on Facebook just so I could put the picture as Larry David.. I deleted the event as making one just for the soul purpose of Larry David made little sense but it made me worry about my feelings towards Larry.

Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David
I instead decided a blog post for my own pleasure (like most of my posts are) would suffice.


A more topical Larry David some 30 years ago?




God Bless, hope you enjoyed the abundance of parentheses in this post, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment