10.4.11

Mixcast 1

I have, after a day of sitting about in the sun having nothing to do but listen to music, generated a playlist.

I say playlist, it is a mixcast, because a playlist would have been too easy to fill my hours. So, I have generated a few songs that I'm listening to a lot lately / remind me of this month for some reason / are classics.

So, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9demaltn8neh8c/Keep%20me%20up%20till%20dawn.mp3



1) The Flaming Lips -Fight Test
2) Patrick Wolf - Don't Say No
3) Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
4) Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Maps
5) Kelis - Milkshake
6) Massive Attack -Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix)
7) Ezra Koeing - Papa Hobo (Paul Simon Cover)
8) Death Cab for Cutie - House is a fire.
9) Hot Club de Paris - Snitches get Stitches (Acoustic)
10) Art Brut - Lost Weekend
11) The Weepies - Be My Honeypie


God Bless and Happy listening, L x

(sorry for the occasional sound of the Skype login and USB disconnections.. - hopefully will make a better one soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment