14.4.11

Swag.

I've had a really nice couple of days. Problem is, I promised myself and my parents that I'd get loads of work done this holiday... I have literally only done one page worth theology notes that aren't in the slightest helpful and I did it whilst watching Kes.

But, I WILL do work next week - but I will have to fit it around spring harvest and that's going to be hard.

So far this week I have..
  • Read 4 Chapters of "The Stranger" by Albert Camus 
  • Done 1 paragraph of my History Coursework
  • Done 1 page of notes on Signs in John's Gospel
  • Watched 4 episodes of the office
  • Watched 3 episodes of neighbours
  • watched 1 episode of Frasier 
  • Stayed over at Katies
  • Been to Chester for my Granddads birthday lunch, came home. 
  • Spent 6 hours playing piano, guitar and concertina (that's 6 hours together, not for each instrument)
  • Had 3 meals out and 1 barbecue
  • Had 1 driving lesson 
  • Watched Kes
  • Watched Chicargo
  • Watched Home Alone 
  • Watched Singin' in the Rain
  • Watched Nuovo cinema Paradiso
  • Watched 2 Episodes of Curb
  • Listened to 9 Podcasts
  • Read 3 Chapters of "Has Science defeated God?" (no - by the way) 
  • Read 2 Chapters of Nausea 
  • Watched Harry Potter
  • Tweeted way over 150 times
  • Spent £20 on stationary
I've done so much un-nessasary film watching and going out eating and the rest of my week echo's all of this. I Really need to get some work done.

In better news, I decided to un-block my cousins from facebook. I really enjoyed seeing my cousin earlier this week, and felt really bad about blocking them. At the time, I was angry and I think I felt a little betrayed. (My cousins saw pictures of a house party I had when my parents were away and showed my Aunt.) I do know that it was for the best they showed them and that night they did drive all the way to Oldham just to pick me up and drive home. To be honest, I blocked them because I was an idiot and got caught; but whatever, I'm not an idiot any more and I've unblocked them, so.. that's pretty sweet.

I didn't really have much to blog, I think it was just another thing to add to my procrastination list.

Will blog before Spring Harvest though, with a full explenation of what it is and will probably get one in tomorrow about my identity crisis before spring harvest, and we'll see if it changes.

Lots of Love, God Bless, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment