10.7.11

July Mixcast #1: Remixes and Mashups.

So, there was no real reason for wanting to do this, I think its because I was really bored and I guess I've been listening to a lot of remixes. Either way here you go, my personal favourites are tracks 1, 4, 5, 9, 10. The others are good too.. but, not as good. Totes worth a download though.. Hope you enjoy the album artwork this week, my very own brother punkin' out to some sick Remixes and Mashups.:


July Mixcast #1: Remixes and Mashups.




1) Jay Z Ft Blackstreet - Can I Get A Fuck You // No Diggity (Dj Tsumfink) 

2) The Killers Ft Daniel Bedingfield - Human // If your not the one. 
3) Beyonce vs. Dave Matthews - Lets Work It Out
4) Girl talk - Triple Double
5) Missy Elliot ft The Cure - Close To Me // Get Your Freak On (Pop Chop) 
6) The Ting Tings Ft Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out // Shut Up and Let Me Go
7) DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2010 
8) Lil Wayne - Offfice Musik
9) The Streets - Blinded By The Lights (Nero Remix)
10) Goldfrapp - Happiness (Metronomy Ft The Teenagers Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment