8.11.10

Neighbours.

Really stressing me out. Its getting late in the evening, I'm trying to get all of my History coursework and English work out of the way (and, true, i guess my effort isn't at its up most, Issac and the film I put on are catching my attention) but mostly, every time I put pen to paper, I think about Neighbours.

Perhaps its because I'm doing my English Hamlet work and that's what the year 11's in Erinsborough High are studying that first set me off... I began to think about maybe the writers are trying to do a whole clever forshadowing thingy, what with Paul's very near death and Andrew's anger. Maybes its going along the Senecan Tragedy line..

Oh, I don't know. I don't even care.

Might talk more about Neighbours another time.

Lots of Love, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment