23.1.11

Exhausting to say the least.

I know many people reading this aren't Christians, but your support would be lovely thanks!

As many of you are aware, I decided a long time ago that I was going to do a gap year and even though I've had doubts and dreads, especially with the whole tuition fee rise meaning I'm going to end up paying a small fortune (though, it really isn't quite as bad as it looks, just a little) to go to uni. Luckily I've had plenty of support from my family, with even my grandpa saying he'd help out with my uni funding so I don't have to take out such a massive loan.

It's just, I've got plenty of options now, and I don't know where to go with it.. I know I want to do something with the Church, or through some Christian aspect, because I believe the work is good and because I think it will be good for me. And though it comes of as selfish, because, well it is I really am doing my gap year for myself. I don't think going into uni straight after Blue Coat will have the best effect on me, and truthfully, I'm probably not ready for it.. 

A year out to try and focus on my relationship with God, or challenge it further, that's what I need, and if i end up doing charitable work for a good cause in the mean time, well that would be sweet. 

There's loads of things I could do that people have suggested: YWAM, Pais Project, Soul Action, Scripture Union, The Message...

So, this is really just me asking for prayer. I don't know what to do, or what Gods calling me to do, and just want a bit of guidance. I keep getting these great plans laid out and don't know which one is for me..

I'm hoping to get this sorted as soon as my uni business is out of the way, so I will be keeping everyone posted.  


God Bless L x


No comments:

Post a Comment