25.1.11

When sorrows come, they come not single spies, But in battalions.

Maybe its because its after Christmas and my brothers have gone back to their homes. Maybe its because the stress of getting my grades is finally hitting me. Possibly its the stress my gap year of which everything's up in the air. Could be because I can't understand someone, feel like I've lost a friendship, which apparently means nothing to them. And this is all on top of other stuff that's way out of my control. but everything's bringing me down.

I have now got 3 offers and one interview, this is good. I'm happy, but its all of a sudden made me very anxious too, getting 3 B's isn't entirely out of my reach (depending on my resit) but, its not well within my reach either. So, yeah, hopefully, these exams have gone fine lately, and I'm on track. I would really like a place at Queens or Manchester. Loads.

Maybe its because the Gossip Girl's run out.

In other news, I am excited. I might be feeling a lot of feelings right now, but they aren't all bad. In fact, I've got a lot to look forward to, some good plans being made hanging out with my cronies and hopefully getting Madrid sorted out soon so I can see Tori. Hanging out with Scotty. Going to London. Hanging out with Suzie for the first time in ages! My Manchester interview and seeing Sam Shaw.

Kombe and Ambers birthdays should be pretty swell too.

I think its all just a matter of clearing my head. This week is really stress full, what with essays, QMAs, exams and coursework in all of my subjects in this week, that and poor situations at School, and then my water infection.

I can't wait to get some sleep + Gossip Girls on tomorrow, so that should be sweeeet.

Anyway, 90210's nearly finished. I have a bed with my name/my bedding on it, and my John Lennox book, so I can try and understand Science for my usual Mezz Debates.

Goodnight and God Bless, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment