4.10.10

Fortune is said to favour the brave.

This morning I got up by myself for the first time in ages - due to my father who usually wakes me being in Romania. I  had a shower, put my pajamas back on and put my hair in a towel. At 7:26 I set my alarm for 7:35 and got back into bed and went to sleep again; excited about the extra 10 minutes kip I could have before I had to actually bother to move.

I woke up at 8:26. An exact hour after I set my alarm, of course, I didn't realise at first and was like "Woahh, I just felt like I had a hours sleep but its still 7:26!" till I re-checked, and realised that actually I set the alarm for 8:35 and it was by chance I had woken up an exact hour later.

Readers should note, that on a normal day like today my first lesson starts at 8:45 So there it was: My first theology lesson of the year skipped. I don't know weather it was my subconscious trying to get me to skip another crappy day or weather it was the honest mistake that I insisted to Miss Young that it was, but there you have it. The one lesson I care about this year statisticly glitched by this morning. I feel like I should stop bothering now haha.

Thursday was the last day I properly got to hang out with Will before he goes to uni. (I'm assuming everyone knows/knows of my brothers Will and Tom.) Me and Will are pretty close I'd say, like, we argue and such like every sibling and sometimes we're a bit crap with each other, but Will is one of the very few people I can always talk to about pretty much anything (of course, lines must be drawn with siblings.) So, Will did a gap year working for a lighting company in Nelson, so, even though he didn't live at home last year, he was only a hour or two away.. now he's in London. So Thursday I met him in Oldham and we went to Cafe Mist which he had been waiting to experience all summer but every time we went it was closed. 
===== 
Cafe mist is a Shisha Bar in Oldham - arguably does the best shisha in Manchester and has the widest range of flavours. - but is also potentially illegal....) 
=====
It was nice just hanging out with him, we never really hang out much any more and when we do Danny (of Letters to Lucy) always ruins it.We went shopping and got some horrible cheap Mr Cod and chatted with Carol Porter. In the evening we went to Fusion - Previously named Happy Gathering - Previously named Phoenix; a Chinese/Thai place in Royton which though suffered from the moodiest waitress imaginable, has definitely gone up in the world. It was a mint day. I really love and am going to miss Willl.
He rang me last night drunk and seemed really happy. I'm glad.

Errrrrrrrrrr.

I had a pretty good weekend actually, saw loads of people and did allot of stuff. I won't bore you with the details of my weekend, but I didn't really hate any of it. Except for the thought on Sunday evening of Monday, but that happens every week because I hate college. - Linking back to my little intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment